Wednesday, July 2, 2014

It's about me?

Most blog writers want to write about something that will catch your attention and lead you to their books. Since I am in the process of re-editing my books and have not published anything new for awhile. I am avoiding talking about my work and concentrating on talking about other's work. I have been reading their work, then writing nothing but reviews. I don't even put  a link to my work. I am finding I enjoy getting the word out about these other writers and their books. Hopefully, they will appreciate my efforts and it will pay off for them. Hopefully, you enjoyed reading each of their reviews and it made you go out and talk about them to others, especially readers. All authors need the word of mouth to become known then maybe a big review service will review them allowing them to become world famous.  What have you done lately for someone else? Talk back, I'm listening!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment