Sunday, July 5, 2015

Losing Battling against Poison Ivy(or oak)

About a month ago, my wife while weeding the garden came into contact with poison Ivy(oak) we don't know which one it was. The next thing she knew she started breaking out. after a week of treating it, we thought we had it licked because it went away. We congratulated ourselves that it didn't spread to me. We always have close contact which meant it was difficult to avoid spreading it to me. She took all the steps to insure it did not then it came back with vengeance. This time I also had it popping up on me. I think due to our age, we will have to go to the doctors and get a shot before it will go away. When I was a kid, I used to play in the crap and never break out. Age seems to make me more susceptible to breaking out. Does anyone have a good cure for this besides going to the doctor?

Talk back, I'm listening most of the time. Have a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment