Friday, April 8, 2016

I decided to give a count down deal on Amazon a shot.

I decided to do a countdown deal on Amazon but I did not have it drop all the way to 99 cents but did drop it for eighty hours down to $1.99 and after eighty hours it goes up to $2.99 before returning after eighty more hours back to its regular price of $3.99. I didn't  want to cheapen my book by dropping it all down to less than a dollar. The countdown started yesterday and will run through April 12, 2016.  You can find it at this link: http://www.amazon.com/Lightning-Tunnel-In-Beginning-Book-ebook/dp/B017PL35Y4/ref=pd_rhf_se_p_img_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=0QEBZD5M22PY4FMB2EC4  Of course those on Amazon Prime can downloaded it for free. 

The first time I did place a book for 99 cents or less. I had over two hundred downloads on the first day but have not sold that one since then. So I bought into on LinkedIn writer saying that if you do so, it cheapens your work and when you do put the price back, most won't pay that price waiting on you to lower your price. Another item, I only got two reviews on that book from all those I gave away.

Thanks, talk back, I'm listening. ALWAYS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment