Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Random thoughts

You might have noticed I have been tweeting a lot of different authors lately. I love to help out little known authors get noticed. I don't say unknown because they are getting noticed by my followers and others just not well known in the ocean of books out there. Some of their books, I plan to read in the near future. I have slowed down on my reviewing right now since my wife is painting the computer room and redesigning it. She has moved my desk and computer to fit into her grand design taking me off line a lot. Once I post this, she wants me to unplug and wheel it into another room giving her room to move around.

On other thoughts, after the Supreme court decided to throw out out all election rules and allow the wealthy to buy a candidate, I have been flooded with political ads and solicitations for money by all the candidates running.for office. I will glad when the election is over so my email box can be less overloaded. Are you suffering from the same overload? 
On another front, I wish to thank all those that read and commented on my posts about what I called my Hellion years. Should have been titled my hellion year because it all occurred in the summer of 1962 when I was young and stupid. LOL. If you didn't read them, they are on my previous posts, have look and a laugh.

If you are a struggling writer and need a boost in getting the word out, join the Rave Review Book Club. They are having their monthly drive to add members. They will help you spread the word about your book for a very low membership price allowing your book(s) to float to the top out there. Check them out and tell them agmoye recommended you join. 

Have a great day! Talk back, I'm listening!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment