Friday, December 28, 2012

A Deary Day!

Today, I awoke feeling good. I expected the sun to shine instead it is a cloudy drizzly day outside. It still didn't dampen my mood. Today is going to be a good day. I chatted with a friend over in India for over an hour. He always has a smiling face and is in a good mood. He works at a job he doesn't like, I remember doing that years ago just to put food on the table and keep the children fed. How many of us go through life doing what they hate just to live? I wonder? It seems that it takes a while for most people to learn what they like to do and work toward that end. When you finally reach it, you wake up each morning with a smile and feel everyday will be a good day! You set out to make it so for all those that touch your life!
I am finally reaching the end of "Brandi's Nightmare" and will have it in editing soon. Looks like I will reach my goal of having it out in early January? All depends on the editing now!
I said when I started this blog that I would have guest authors on it. I will after the first of the year start having one guest a week talking about them and their writing or whatever!
If you would like to be a guest on this blog, let me know!
I soon after finishing Brandi and sending it into editing, I will get back on the "Chronicles of the Marauder". I still need to get my cover designer to work on a cover but that is not until after the first of the year or mid-January.
I would like to thank #BYNR (Book your next read) for retweeting a lot of my blog/tweets. also all those others that re-tweet my tweets. I couldn't do it without you all!
Since my retirement, I have a lot of time to devote to my books and the social media to connect with my readers and others. Connecting is what it is all about! Just like my friend in India, getting to know these people fills my life up with joy! People everywhere are the same even those with different beliefs and views on the world. People are what makes the world and let's all strive to make it a better one!
I just want to remind everyone that the link to Brandi's nightmare blogspot is http://www.agmoyemystery.blogspot.com drop in and check it out! I just started talking about it on that site. I'm not selling anything! Haha!
Talk back to me! make a comment or email me at agmoye.moye406@gmail.com or always there is tweets athttp://www.twitter.com/Agmoye
 Chat later!

No comments:

Post a Comment